Domb on Real Estate

Monday, May 12, 2008

How Walkable is Your Home?

A new website called Walk Score helps homebuyers, renters, and real estate agents find houses and apartments in the country's most walkable neighborhoods. Walk Score shows you a map of what's nearby and scores individual addresses based on how walkable they are (Zero being the least walkable and 100 being the most walkable). Good for your health and good for your environment, walkable neighborhoods are more popular than ever. So how does your address score?

Here are scores for some of Philadelphia's hottest addresses:

Parc Rittenhouse - 100
The Warwick Condominiums - 98
The Bank Building - 98
22 Front - 97

1 Comments:

  • My walk score is 45… I was rather upset with it. And I was surprised to know that there is another score called drive score to evaluate my house. I found the way to calculate it online at Fizber site (http://drivescore.fizber.com/ ). I’ve got much better results – 83.

    By Blogger Nestarv deMark, At May 12, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home